Skip to main content

Frances Ha poster art W.I.P (work in progress)

Hi guys. I'm gonna share with you some W.I.P screen shots of new character designs and title graphics for a film poster I'm working on. The film in question is indie comedy Frances Ha played by Greta Gerwig www.imdb.com, the poster design is part of a competition run by Movie Preview Network www.moviepreviewnetwork.com and Metrodome. Whether I win or not its a great project and will fit nicely in my portfolio. I have hope and optimism.

 photo Titlecharacterdesigns_zps1ff10615.jpg

 photo LeapingJumpcharacterdesign01_zps42221f69.jpg

 photo Standingcharacterdesign_zpsd73515f5.jpg

 photo Sittingdowncharacterdesign01_zps2fc349ab.jpg

 photo FrancesHatitledesign_zps3b13e81e.jpg




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'God Help the Girl' poster design WIP part 1.

Im currently working on a film poster design for a musical indie flick called God Help The Girl from Metrodome distribution due for release in 2014. The film stars Emily Browning (Suckerpunch) Hannah Murray (Game of Thrones) and Olly Alexander (lead singer of the British band Years and Years) and director Stuart Murdoch's debut film. The lineart features the main three characters from the film which I hope you will like. For more info about God Help The Girl visit the website  http://www.godhelpthegirl.com/ Olly Alexander as James. Hannah Murray as Cass. Emily Browning as Eve.

Old self portrait

I like this self portrait. Acrylic on board and a mirror. Part of a workshop held at National Portrait Gallery some time ago.

Dummy print available on Tictail.com

Product Info: Size - A1 (H:23.4" x W:33.1") Print - Photographic print on satin finish paper . Frame -   A1 clear glass 'clip' frame with rear wall mount hook.   "By far the most conceptual thing I've done. Originally made as poster art for a short film titled Dummy, The piece won Best Poster in the Odeon Short Film Competition. I had some inspired ideas I needed to realise. I wanted to create something that required a closer look at the details for your own interpretation." Print Available Here Yuyanda's Blog of Art and Design, Animation and Illustration. 2017. All Rights Reserved.