Skip to main content

Shake your head

The only thing I regret is being myself
That senseless scent of self.
A familiar smell to the nose
It lingers, it comes and goes.

Shaking my head with regret
A mind to a devil's pet,
Trained for breaking heads.

You can't run away from yourself
I did something...
My soul knows it doesn't belong
My regret confirms it to be wrong.

Face reality with change
And embrace the pain
Pick up what remains
And start over again.

So go ahead,
Shake your head in regret
A mind to a devil's pet.
Go ahead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'God Help the Girl' poster design WIP part 1.

Im currently working on a film poster design for a musical indie flick called God Help The Girl from Metrodome distribution due for release in 2014. The film stars Emily Browning (Suckerpunch) Hannah Murray (Game of Thrones) and Olly Alexander (lead singer of the British band Years and Years) and director Stuart Murdoch's debut film. The lineart features the main three characters from the film which I hope you will like. For more info about God Help The Girl visit the website  http://www.godhelpthegirl.com/ Olly Alexander as James. Hannah Murray as Cass. Emily Browning as Eve.

Old self portrait

I like this self portrait. Acrylic on board and a mirror. Part of a workshop held at National Portrait Gallery some time ago.

Dummy print available on Tictail.com

Product Info: Size - A1 (H:23.4" x W:33.1") Print - Photographic print on satin finish paper . Frame -   A1 clear glass 'clip' frame with rear wall mount hook.   "By far the most conceptual thing I've done. Originally made as poster art for a short film titled Dummy, The piece won Best Poster in the Odeon Short Film Competition. I had some inspired ideas I needed to realise. I wanted to create something that required a closer look at the details for your own interpretation." Print Available Here Yuyanda's Blog of Art and Design, Animation and Illustration. 2017. All Rights Reserved.